W.E.L.C.O.M.E

slmt bertandang..... Aku dah hampar PURPLE carpet da nih... :D

Sunday, March 25, 2012

aku merepek bila boring


I wish that I could be a magician.
I ready to lose as long as I’m not being a loser.
Sometimes I feel boring inside a lonely room.
I’m just imagining that one day; there little bird says something to me.
“Come on dear, let fly in a blue sky.”
Oh, gosh,
How could I think that very analogically thing.
I don’t know what I should do to make everyone happy.
Is it like buying an ice-cream?
I don’t think so.
I want to try creating some humour and making everyone smile.
Look ladies,
A couple of lizard dance on the ceiling!!!
They enjoy their life in a maximum way!!
Let’s cheers!!!
We spend our time to sway for the entire night.
Let ambush that stupid felling away.
 And celebrate our day with the crazy technique.
And finally, we have the day in our own ways.
Today is another example of gloomy morning.
But in the end, we ended the day gloriously *smiling widely*
Let’s make our best future of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment